To disable SSL in Webmin control panel access link, please follow below steps
* SSH to the server.
* Open file
save the file
* Restart Webmin service
Clear the browser cache, cookies and check by accessing Webmin control panel without https.
Installing SSL certificate on Webmin
This assumes that you have already configured SSL for Apache via Webmin
Upload your SSL certificate file to your server – we recommend that this isn’t in your web root but under the domain name so you know where it is!
* Log into your Webmin control panel
* Select the virtual host that you want to secure
* Click on SSL options
* Click Yes on Enable SSL
* Select Certificate/private key and browse to the location of the ssl certificate
* Select Private key file and browse to the location of the ssl private key file
* Save changes and return to the server index
* Your SSL should now be working. You may need to restart Apache. From the Apache Webserver page click on “Stop Apache” top right and then “Start Apache” when displayed.
Follow the steps to create an e-mail account:
STEP 1. From the left-side Menu, click “System” and then click on “Users and Groups”
STEP 2. Click on “Create a new user” link
STEP 3. Fill in the form with appropriate information. For this article’s purposes we will use the username: demouser. The following ones are recommended to be filled-in:
– Username (if you want to have an email address firstname.lastname@example.org , set the username’s value to linux)
– User ID: leave it automatic
– Real Name: required only for you to identify each account from the list
– Home Directory: Click “Directory” and set it to: /home/ where is what you set in the Username field
– Shell: Leave it as it is
– Password: click the “Normal password” and type your desired password (it will be encrypted on save/exit)
You will see few more settings/fields on the same form. You may fill them in if you like. However, the above mentioned fields are those required to have a valid e-mail account created.
FINAL STEP 4. Now click the “Create” button and you are done!
Adding user to mail :
Webmin: Servers > Sendmail Configuration -> Address Mapping (linux)
– Fill the following fields: Mail for Address email@example.com
-Send to Address username – Click Create
Stop and Start Sendmail.