Follow the steps to create an e-mail account:
STEP 1. From the left-side Menu, click “System” and then click on “Users and Groups”
STEP 2. Click on “Create a new user” link
STEP 3. Fill in the form with appropriate information. For this article’s purposes we will use the username: demouser. The following ones are recommended to be filled-in:
– Username (if you want to have an email address email@example.com , set the username’s value to linux)
– User ID: leave it automatic
– Real Name: required only for you to identify each account from the list
– Home Directory: Click “Directory” and set it to: /home/ where is what you set in the Username field
– Shell: Leave it as it is
– Password: click the “Normal password” and type your desired password (it will be encrypted on save/exit)
You will see few more settings/fields on the same form. You may fill them in if you like. However, the above mentioned fields are those required to have a valid e-mail account created.
FINAL STEP 4. Now click the “Create” button and you are done!
Adding user to mail :
Webmin: Servers > Sendmail Configuration -> Address Mapping (linux)
– Fill the following fields: Mail for Address firstname.lastname@example.org
-Send to Address username – Click Create
Stop and Start Sendmail.