Installing SSL certificate on Webmin
This assumes that you have already configured SSL for Apache via Webmin
Upload your SSL certificate file to your server – we recommend that this isn’t in your web root but under the domain name so you know where it is!
* Log into your Webmin control panel
* Select the virtual host that you want to secure
* Click on SSL options
* Click Yes on Enable SSL
* Select Certificate/private key and browse to the location of the ssl certificate
* Select Private key file and browse to the location of the ssl private key file
* Save changes and return to the server index
* Your SSL should now be working. You may need to restart Apache. From the Apache Webserver page click on “Stop Apache” top right and then “Start Apache” when displayed.